A.T. Kearney PA's combination of strategic sourcing expertise and extensive experience with CRA modeling allows us to provide numerous benefits to procurement organizations:
- Achieve greater visibility into what drives pricing
- Develop more effective sourcing and negotiation strategies
- Identify ‘should costs’ to direct individual suppliers to areas of comparative advantage
- Focus attention on key ‘triggers’ that have causal effects on pricing
- Better anticipate and forecast future costs
The key challenge in applying CRA and other analytical techniques is to interpret and critique the findings generated by the model. A.T. Kearney Procurement and Analytic Solutions’ combination of deep category and industry expertise along with analytical capabilities ensure clients benefit from robust analytical models that are both technically rigorous and functionally relevant. Our consultants continuously check to ensure CRA models hold up against scrutiny from both technical, category, and market level perspectives The result is a market tested analytical model that allow our client to make buying decisions and conduct negotiations with an information advantage.